Welcome To Our Blog All About TradeStation OOEL !
Our objectives for this blog are:
1. To learn Object Oriented (OO) concepts such that one is able to place themselves in a position in which they can harness OO powers to the max.
2. To learn OOEL (Object Oriented EasyLanguage) concepts such that one is able to place themselves in a position in which they can harness OOEL's powers to the max.
3. The difference between a language being full blown object oriented, to a language that is simply Object based (like EasyLanguage OOEL currently is).
4. To provide great resources about OO and OOEL. As they say, give a man/woman a fish and they have diner. Teach them to fish and they can have as many diners as they wish.
5. Most Importantly: To break down any walls of anxiety or fear of what OO is and how to use it. Especially when you have mastered a non OO language like EasyLanguage, but is slowly headed down the road to becoming a full blown Object Oriented language. This can be frustrating for many. So if you are a master of EasyLanguage, but know next to nothing about Object Oriented programming and design, I hope this blog will help you feel you can learn and master the new EasyLanguage OOEL abilities.
6. To provide a free single point of contact for everything about OO and about TradeStation's OOEL.
Here is the link to the Main TradeStation OOEL Blog.
See some powerful OOEL Indicators and Strategies "OOEL Indicators and Strategies".
Please feel free to comment on what you would like to see in this blog.