Trade Your Equity Curve using Equity Switcher
Trading the Equity Curve with Equity Switcher - OOEL (Object Oriented Easy Language) version allows Traders to make more profits and have smaller drawdown risk. This is accomplished because Equity Switcher can control when to "live" trade or when to "paper" trade each strategy.
Watch this amazing HD Trading Video demonstration showing how this TradeStation Indicator and TradeStation Strategy works to allow your strategies to "Trade the Equity Curve".
Now that you have watched the Equity Switcher trading video would you like the Equity Switcher to automatically control your strategies and tell them when to "paper" trade or when to "live" trade! The Equity Switcher does not make any entry or exit trading decisions that is the job of your strategy. The Equity Switcher mimics all the strategy entries and exits when the equity curve says it should "live" trade. Then the Equity Switcher does NOT execute the strategy entires and exits when the equity curve says it should "paper" trade. The Equity Switcher can accomplish full automated trading based on the equity curve.
Equity Switcher must execute using [ IntraBarOrderGeneration = True ] and TradeStation has imposed 2 limitations where you can not use [ IntraBarOrderGeneration = True ]. First limitation is placing a second data stream on any chart disables strategies from running IntraBar. Second limitation applies to all the new bar type like Kase, Renko, Kagi, Range, Momentum and Line Break since TradeStation does not permit strategies to execute IntraBar on these bar types. Thus Equity Switcher can not function under the 2 above limitations.
This TradeStation add-on product includes the following:
1) Equity Switcher Sample Strategy - Provides the sample strategy used in the above video. As you can see in the video this strategy is a great bonus.
2) Equity Switcher Version 1 Indicator - Plots to show historically when the strategy would have paper traded and when it would have live traded. This indicator matches the strategy in item 4 below.
3) Equity Switcher Version 2 Indicator - Plots to show historically when the strategy would have paper traded and when it would have live traded. This indicator matches the strategy in item 5 below.
4) Equity Switcher Strategy - This Equity Switcher version uses a fast and slow moving average crossover of the EQUITY curve. This strategy makes possible full automated trading based on the equity curve. You do NOT need to modify your existing strategy code, this product can be used on locked and/or protected strategies too.
5) Equity Switcher High Low Strategy - This Equity Switcher version uses a high low channel of the EQUITY curve. This strategy makes possible full automated trading based on the equity curve. You do NOT need to modify your existing strategy code, this product can be used on locked and/or protected strategies too.
All OOEL Indicators and Strategies require TradeStation 9.0 or higher to utilize OOEL (Object Oriented EasyLanguage). Equity Switcher uses this OOEL to place orders directly into the TradeStation order execution system thus it will not work on any other platform outside of TradeStation like MultiCharts.
Equity Switcher will automate your strategy to trade based on your equity curve. Knowing when a strategy should be "live" trading vs "paper" trading is powerful profit enhancing knowledge. Eliminate the guess work about if your strategy is working or not working properly because now you can "Trade Based on Your Equity Curve"!